|Privacy Statement Return
to Contact Page
1. Collection of Personal Information. Except as disclosed in this Policy, we do not collect personal information about visitors to this Site.
2. Visitor /Customer Requests for Information. If you ask a question or make a request through this Web site, we may store your message and our response. We may use this information to send you information about newsletters offered by The Koby Mandell Foundation; promotional events and upcoming programs at The Koby Mandell Foundation notices of enhancements to our services; additional surveys; and to send you an e-mail version of our directory.
3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information. We do not sell or rent personal information about visitors to this Site. We do not use or disclose personal information obtained through this Site except as expressly described in this Policy.
The Koby Mandell Foundation may disclose personal information as it deems appropriate to protect the safety of an individual or for an investigation related to public safety or to report an activity that appears to be in violation of law.
The Koby Mandell Foundation may disclose personal information to protect the security and reliability of this Web site and of The Koby Mandell Foundation and to take precautions against liability or as otherwise may be required by law.
4. Security. The Koby Mandell Foundation protects the personal information it has collected from this Site by using industry standard security precautions against loss and unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of that information. The Koby Mandell Foundation complies with the security safeguards detailed in its computer security policies and procedures, and routinely monitors that compliance. When credit card information and other financial information is transmitted over the Internet we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption to protect that information.
6. Questions, Complaints or Requests to Change Information. If at any
time you wish to contact us with a question or complaint or to exercise
any information collected by us, you may do so by contacting us by e-mail,
telephone, fax, or U.S. Mail, using the information set out below: Reuven
Angstreich, Executive Director, Tel +972 2 930 9290, email@example.com.
While we cannot guarantee privacy perfection, we will address any issue
to the best of our abilities as soon as possible.